Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Flippin' Rain!

purcelljpurcellj Posts: 44
edited 11:14PM in EggHead Forum
It hasn't rained in Philly for about a week. As I'm starting the Egg for ABTs and corn, I hear and see lightning/thunder coming my way. Grrrrrrr!

This is meant as a treat for the misses, so I'm gettin' wet. [remember this is a clean forum]

Comments

• DanBDanB Posts: 44
    Yeah, I was looking forward to egging this evening too, but it looks like we're in for a few hours of rain at least. It's on top of my office right now, just a bit northwest of Philly.

- dan
  • I would be very excited to see rain and cook in it....if we had any. Enjoy the rain or send some down to these parts. ;)
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Must be nice!
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Send some of that rain to the mid Ohio valley, glad to trade you or cook in it, either way! :woohoo: :) :)
  • I will take any and all of that rain. I haven't seen rain in 30 something days.
  • 43moon43moon Posts: 15
    At this point it is so dry here in Texas that your rain talk could be taken as bragging.
  • Id pay for rain here in oklahoma
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
  • bcdonbcdon Posts: 17
    Up here in the Pacific Northwest, if I waited for sun, I'd never get to BBQ! I don't let something like 44 inches of rain per year get me down...although I wish I could send some down to Texas.