Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Login and edit issue

Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,435
edited 2:39PM in Forum Feedback
Hi,
This is Clay. I've had a long standing problem with this forum since it got started years ago. I cannot change my login code and edit my profile :ohmy: . When I try editing, the system see's me as an intruder.

When I contacted forum feedback years ago about this problem I received a new generic login code so I could at least join in on the forum but nothing else has changed.
Just thinking...I may have filed for membership twice in the confusion of moving to the new(current) forum from the old. If this helps any???

So what can be done? I'd like to upgrade to 'normal function' without loosing my status as dishwasher. :laugh: It would be soooooo nice to use my own login code and my profile needs updating big time. ;)
Thanks for your help! :)