Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

3 Hours Into My Sunday Rib Cook....

transversaltransversal Posts: 719
edited 1:03AM in EggHead Forum
I'm feeling good about this batch.........

• 4Runner4Runner Posts: 2,203
    Looks good. Post a pic when you pull them too.
    Joe - I'm a reformed gasser-holic aka 4Runner Columbia, SC Wonderful BGE Resource Site: and  and
    What am I drinking now?   Woodford....neat
  • Lookin good !
  • DekadeDekade Posts: 44
    Hi There, the ribs look great. I am really interested in the tiered cooking grates. They aren't the ones Green Egg offers are they? They look different. Please respond and let me know where you get the grates so that I can get some of those right away. By the way - how did the ribs actually turn out?

• transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    BTW, Dekade, great ribs on the BGE are automatic if you use any one of the many slow cook methods mentioned on this site. Just a little patience, care & low heat are all that's needed.......even I can do it!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: