Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Greek chicken burgers on the mini

"Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited 2:07AM in EggHead Forum
These were pretty darn good.I started with ground chicken,added kalamata olives and garlic & herb feta cheese.Grilled the burgers at 375* direct,then toasted the pita pockets on the egg :woohoo: I stuffed the pitas with the olive tapenade then added the burgers.Then I served them with sour cream(not shown) :pinch: Here's the pix......

023-12-1.jpg

026-11-2.jpg

058-4.jpg

027-9-2.jpg

034-1.jpg

035-5-1.jpg

038-6-2.jpg

039-5-1.jpg

060-2-1.jpg

061-2-1.jpg

068-1.jpg

Thx for looking ;)
·

Comments

• Rezen73Rezen73 Posts: 356
    Looks good!

How were the kalamata olives cooked? I always eat them raw, e.g. In salads and such.
    ·
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Great-looking meal, Doug!
    ·
  • Love me some pita's
    Matt
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Wowwwww buddy que delicia.... Honestly what a great combination of flavours
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,400
    Nice ingredients to put together Doug! Bet those were very tasty!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Now your talkin FLAVOR! :cheer:
    Very nice.
    ·
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    Great looking chicken burgers. I have been wanting to wander off the beef burger path for sometime now. Your cook makes it look like a tasty adventure.
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
    ·
  • leeflashleeflash Posts: 66
    good pictures.I wana try that!
    ·
  • James MBJames MB Posts: 349
    Guess you finished the deck! (sorry, i'm out of date).
    Good looking cook, I'll have to try something similar. I recall going to a butcher one holiday in Spain and trying to get some ground beef for burgers, my v poor Spanish didn't help but what they called "buerger meat" was a curious plate of ground pork, chicken and beef unmixed. We were put off by the presentation.
    ·