Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ozark Oak in the South?

JeffMJeffM Posts: 97
edited 2:07PM in EggHead Forum
Any chains or stores carry Ozark Oak, especially LA, TX, FLA?
·

Comments

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    Never seen it in GA :(
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Plenty in Plano. Elliotts Hardware.
    ·
  • fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    Harps foods, they are all over Arkansas and OK, not sure about anywhere else
    ·
  • I can get it in Austin. BBQ Outfitters.
    ·
  • MudflapMudflap Posts: 69
    I'm heading to Galveston and then Houston (actually La Porte). Any chains that might carry it or suggestions?
    ·
  • TigerTonyTigerTony Posts: 798
    I buy Ozark Oak lump at
    Bassil's Ace Hardware store in Metairie, LA
    They have a great selection of bbq needs including all sorts of BGE stuff. Ozark Oak is my favorite.
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/bassils-ace-hardware-metairie
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    ·
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    Basil's Ace Hardware in Metairie, LA carries it. They are also an excellent Egg dealer for about 30 years.
    ·
  • LoquiturLoquitur Posts: 13
    You can buy it online at www.grillstuff.com. Its free shipping if you spend more than $99.00. Great stuff!
    ·
  • LoquiturLoquitur Posts: 13
    You can buy it online at www.grillstuff.com. Its free shipping if you spend more than $99.00. Great stuff!
    ·