Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ozark Oak in the South?

JeffMJeffM Posts: 98
edited 8:55PM in EggHead Forum
Any chains or stores carry Ozark Oak, especially LA, TX, FLA?
·

Comments

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    Never seen it in GA :(
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Plenty in Plano. Elliotts Hardware.
    ·
  • fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    Harps foods, they are all over Arkansas and OK, not sure about anywhere else
    ·
  • I can get it in Austin. BBQ Outfitters.
    ·
  • MudflapMudflap Posts: 69
    I'm heading to Galveston and then Houston (actually La Porte). Any chains that might carry it or suggestions?
    ·
  • TigerTonyTigerTony Posts: 850
    I buy Ozark Oak lump at
    Bassil's Ace Hardware store in Metairie, LA
    They have a great selection of bbq needs including all sorts of BGE stuff. Ozark Oak is my favorite.
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/bassils-ace-hardware-metairie
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

·
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    Basil's Ace Hardware in Metairie, LA carries it. They are also an excellent Egg dealer for about 30 years.
    ·
  • LoquiturLoquitur Posts: 13
    You can buy it online at www.grillstuff.com. Its free shipping if you spend more than $99.00. Great stuff!
    ·
  • LoquiturLoquitur Posts: 13
    You can buy it online at www.grillstuff.com. Its free shipping if you spend more than $99.00. Great stuff!
    ·