Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Congrats Dizzy Pig Team

Options
YankeeBBQ
YankeeBBQ Posts: 97
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
woowin.jpg
<p />What a handsome crew !!

Comments

• YankeeBBQ
    YankeeBBQ Posts: 97
    Options
    P.S. Maybe you guys can afford to buy Kenny a new pair of pants with all that prize money.[p];)[p]Steve

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    YankeeBBQ,
    i finer looking bunch you'd have a hard time finding anywhere!!! ..and very deserving.. and yea, lets get kenny some new britches, and while they are at it, mabe a team t-shirt!!. . .

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    HappyHappyJoyJoy.jpg
    <p />Thanks Stevedude![p]I think the expression on Chris's face pretty much sums up how all of us are feeling about the weekend.[p]Sorry you weren't able to make it down.... but, then again if you had, I might not be feeling as good as I do now..... heeee![p]John
  • GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    WooDoggies,[p]He looks like one happy camper to me!

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    YankeeBBQ,[p]What are the results of the competition, did DP win Grand or a category or two? Anyone have the complete results? Thanks in advance. Congrats to DP gang whatever the results are, I see a trophy and a check, gotta love it when a competition produces either one of those for a team.[p]Troy
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    sprinter,
    Chris posted this Sunday.
    Larry

[ul][li]Maryland Results[/ul]
  • sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    YB,[p]Thanks YB, just didnt make it down far enough. Appreciate the info.[p]Congrats guys, great finish. Way to start the year.[p]Troy
  • Dizzy Pig Gang:
    Last week I lost a friend of 50 years (the relationship not the age) Drove 600 miles for the funeral, tended my Mother in a roadside rest through VIOLENT attack of gastroenteritis, suffered through my own 24 hours later but had to go cover the clinic because everyone else was on vacation, finished a 48 hour work shift which conpleted one week of extremely little sleep, my wolfhound tore her anterior cruciate ligament and has to be confined for two months (we're supposed to build a ramp to get her in and out of the house!) and yet the photo of you guys and the list of winners put a smile on my face. WOW!!! and thanks for the lift. (I'm probably not alone in this. I guess we never know what effect we are having on people you don't know or have no reason to think about.) You Rock!

• BluesnBBQ
    BluesnBBQ Posts: 615
    Options
    Looks to me that he was checking out the woman in the background right before the picture was taken. :)
  • YankeeBBQ, Congrats to the Dizzy Pig team !!! Peace...