Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Crocodile Chicken...a la Moose Butt & 11000 Posts

2»

Comments

• Beli,

As always, that's a great looking meal you've thrown together.

Any chance your lovely wife would share that aubergine recipe? It looks delicious!

Joe
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Tks Joe, gladly will post it tomorrow, she's already asleep, and better to have all the details, she's a great improviser
  • Sounds great, amigo. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Joe
  • That is a very fun post, Beli. I am sure it was delicious. Your pics are beautiful.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone eLse does!

3 Large, 2 Smalls, 1 well-used Mini
  • LobichoLobicho Posts: 557
    WOW!!!!
    is it a normal chicken just configurated in a cocodrile way?
    where do you get it in this areas?
    it looks aweeeeeeeeeesome!!!
    so juicy...
    congrats!!!
    TKS Faith, the animal looks a bit scary doesn't it? :laugh:
    Hi buddy, just follow Little Chef or 2fategghead posts above if you want to do it yourself. If you want to buy it go to El Cercado, 1 block from Telmex, just ask for the Pollo Cocodrilo