Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

A picture of my best spare ribs

Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,435
edited 5:47AM in EggHead Forum
Need to work on documenting method, temp and time. I believe I'm on the right track. :)
ClaysSpareRibMethod0002.jpg

Comments

• CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,795
    Those look tender AND tasty.
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    They look MITEEFINE to me! :)
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Clay you are an artist & great cook. Felicidades
  • Yes please share
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Looking good Clay! I need someone like you for a neighbor!
  • Looks great
  • leeflashleeflash Posts: 66
    bring on the trimmings,those look great! :P
  • ron4fishron4fish Posts: 144
    They look great. I just bought 4 frozen slabs from Safeway, Buy one Get One Free, so I will be doing ribs for the first time soon. I would be very interested in how you did them.
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Great looking ribs, I would be interested in reading the how you did it info...

GG
  • RRPRRP Posts: 21,670
    Please do and share with us, Clay! Those look delicious. Last Sunday was my 2nd go at spare ribs after an 11 year hiatus of thinking BB were the thing to egg, not spares. I'm just glad I saw the light and came back to spares!
    L, M, S, &  Mini
    And oh yes...also a 17" BlackStone gas fired griddle! 
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re- gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time!
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,435
    I can't give out info that is untested so I'll do this cook again soon and I'll take lot's of notes. I can say that this time the rib cook went smoother than the usual 3-1-1 method. :ohmy: ;)
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Clay:

Always take notes! :laugh: :whistle:

brisketnotesa-1.jpg
  • Dave in FloridaDave in Florida Posts: 1,137
    That is a mighty fine looking plate of ribs there. Please share your cook method.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • edalyedaly Posts: 13
    Those look amazing. C'mon, just give us a general overview of what you did, you can always post the detailed recipe when you have it :).