Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone know of a good masonry company in N VA?

Options
Mud Pig
Mud Pig Posts: 489
edited November -1 in EGG Table Forum
I'm contemplating hiring a masonry company to design and build be a nice stone table for my egg. Currently I have my egg on a concrete slab in front of my shed and I'd like to simply get a table built on top of the slab where the egg can sit in it.

Also what sort of costs do you think I'm looking at?

Comments

• skitter_pop
    Options
    I am a good masonry contractor in NC! And I'm originally from Northern Va. lol Doesn't help much huh? Do you have any ideas on design or type of rock? I just got my large BGE last Saturday. Never thought about a stone setup, but might be nice. They were having a sale where the Nest was "free" so I just started with that...My company is www.colonialmasonry.com if you care to see it. I've done a couple built in grills before but not for an Egg.
  • gstreez
    Options
    Mud Pig ... I have a contractor who build me a stone patio addition and then built a mahogany counter for my egg and a spot for my weber gas grill...  he is supposed to be installing the granite counter top today/tomorrow.   I will post pictures when it is complete.  He does GREAT work.  

Take a look at what I have when I post pictures.  It was not cheap, but think it is worth the extra $$$.