Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Cool gadget for mixing marinades / dressing

LoisLaneLoisLane Posts: 94
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just wanted to bring this nifty little item to your attention. Found it at Wally World around 2 months ago.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Ratchet-Multi-Mixer/16565401

It is easy to mix salad dressings / marinades etc right in it due to the markings on the side. The best part is the little paddles that mix things up in a jiffy whenever you are ready to pour more liquid out. You flick the little green handle on top- operates like a salad spinner, kind of. The pour spout works well and keeps your masterpiece from drizzling all over where you *don't* want it, like happens to me when I whisk in a bowl and try to pour out of it.

It was like $8 or $9, which I thought was kind of pricey in a way for something plastic, but I LOVE mine. Lid seals tight also for storing leftover marinade or dressing etc in the fridge.