Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Halibut and new camera

Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,742
edited 4:52AM in EggHead Forum
Sorry if these aren't good but I bought a point and shoot that is smarter than me.

Some halibut with butter and lemon zest

IMG_0053.jpg

Mine with some anchovies and diced red peppers

IMG_0055.jpg

Served with a salad of rigatonni, peppers, onions, celery, boconcini, roasted red peppers, sundried tomatoes, olive oil, balsamico, parmesan, flat leaf parsley and loads of fresh basil.

IMG_0060.jpg

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    All look great, now ya know were going to ask about the camera too so you might as well post what kind of new toy ya got.

Looks like a winning combo.

Cheers,
    Bordello
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Wow Steven, now we'll get to actually see what you cooked. No more of those out of focus pics!
    Just when I was getting used to guessing what you cooked. :laugh:

Oh, nice halibut by the way! :)
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Great photos! I'm looking for a new point and shoot - what did you get? Really, the photos are very good. :)
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Great meal ! Nice pics.
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    I notice there are no gaff holes in that fish,, good thing you have a fish market nearby or you might starve.
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Them are some great pic's. Great looking cook I just don't know about the little fishes. :ermm:
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,793
    I love halibut and that really looks yummy. Would never had thought to use anchovies ;)
    Large, small and mini SW Austin
  • SuperDaveSuperDave Posts: 319
    Color is good, they are sharp and in focus.... great pics! Halibut looks tasty too! Good job.
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Here's to you my little boy, cheers from the " gulp " of México :laugh: Felicidades on your professional cook
  • Ross in VenturaRoss in Ventura Posts: 7,220
    Great looking meal Steve

Ross
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Looks great Steve! I had some Halibut cheeks a couple weeks ago, really tasty.
    Nice pics too.
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Nice looking dinner Steven, love the pasta and vegis! ... so is this in a fanny pack so it can not be lost? :P
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    The fish looks delicious! The camera did as well as that cook too. :)
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
  • Nice pics LS

Fish, just for the halibut :)
  • Very lovely looking fish, Steven.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Nice cook an nice pics! :cheer: :cheer:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    That pasta salad looks like it was SUPERB!!! :) The fish topped fish looks tastee too! :laugh:
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    fish on fish.......living on the edge there bud :woohoo: