Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

4th of July Party!

Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
edited 10:36AM in EggHead Forum
Hi Gang, it's that time of year again! Scott and I are throwing the Annual 4th of July Party! It is in Jackson Ga on the Lake. We will be cooking 4 whole hogs, hotdogs and hamburgers. There will be 2 bounce houses for the kids as well as a water slide. Camping spots avilable. Scott throws one the best firworks shows to rival most towns and the reflection off the water as well as all of the other firework being shot on the lake make a great show! We ask that everyone bring whatever you will need for a day at the lake, beach chairs, towels, etc. as well as a dish to share.

Contact me offline for directions. HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Wow Todd, sounds like one hell of a party! Wish we were closer. -RP
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,539
    Oh how I wish we could come, but we can't. Have a great time and know we are wishing we were there :kiss:
    Judy
    Co-Proprietor and Madam of The Chicken Ranch
    Spring, Texas USA
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    what a wonderful time.. and the best part would be seeing you :) but just to far.....
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    I sure wish that I lived closer Todd. It sounds like a fun time for everyone! :)
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Wish I could make it buddy, I saw Scotts post about using a trailer to haul the fireworks :ohmy: Would be great to see you and the boys again but I'll have to wait until November :( Give the boys a hug for me
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    One day I will surprise you and show up. You alway have good parties. You need to move closer.
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Todd, one of these days I sure hope to attend your 4th of July party.......you guys really know how to party sown south! :)
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Wow - sounds like a blast. Happy kids, great food and fireworks. I'd dearly love to join this party, unfortunately I can't....I hope to see pics though - you guys are incredibly kind to host such a celebration.
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Just 4 hogs? Nah, I guess I'll have to pass. If you were having plenty of food I might would come :woohoo: :woohoo: Sounds like there will plenty of smiling faces to go around. Ya'll have a blast. Thanks for the invite!