Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My very own Eggs by the Bay pics

Options
Hillbilly-Hightech
Hillbilly-Hightech Posts: 966
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Howdy,

Now that I'm out of school for awhile, I'm able to come onto the site more often. :cheer:

First off, gotta say THANKS to Smitty for providing me, my GF, and her son w/ an opportunity to go to the Eggs By The Bay Eggfest!!! We had to perform garbage duty, but in between checking on and emptying the cans, we were able to sample the awesome eats @ the fest!! :woohoo:

Soooo, with that being said, here's some pics of Eggs by the Bay:

The one & only Smitty, along w/ the one & only Chubby:

img0102np.jpg

And here is Chief's "Big Hungry Man Breakfast" (was Eggs-cellent)!! :P

img0117ey.jpg

Here's some Kalua pork, courtesy of the Alviars - mmmm, mmmm, gooooood!!

img0119qj.jpg

And even more kalua pork: :whistle:

img0120yl.jpg

And the legendary Morro Bay Rich (and me, of course):

img0129fe.jpg

Even though some of the Eggs were delayed (not Smitty's fault), all in all, a very good fest, and Smitty really made everyone feel at home!!

Even though I'm semi-local (live about 40 miles from the fest), next year I hope to make it to the "meet & great" in order to meet & socialize w/ everyone, as opposed to just meeting them there @ the event...
Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee

Comments

• Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

Good pictures Hillbilly, looks like a great time. Thanks for sharing. :)

Blair

• R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    Nice pics! Unfortunately, I missed those great looking dishes. Thanks for sharing!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA