Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Win7 \"certificate error\"

BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
edited November -1 in Off Topic
So I am getting a certificate error when I go to gmail. I have read the basic info regarding and come to the conclusion it is a false error. It is however a pain in the butt. It happened right after a power outage. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance...
·

Comments

• Try rebooting and or also do a "restore" to a previous day. It is located in your "Control Panel" Under "Recovery" Hope this helps.
    BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Figured it out, the computer time/date reset to 12am Jan1/2002 with the power outage.

Thx
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Try paying your power bill :woohoo: I hope this helps :P Glad you got it figured out ;)
    ·
    I just paid it in March, wtf?
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    :P :lol: :lol:
    ·
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    Bacchus wrote:
    Figured it out, the computer time/date reset to 12am Jan1/2002 with the power outage.

Thx

if the computer time and date reset, then you computers internal battery may need to be changed.
    context is important :)
    ·
    I hope not, it was brand new as of Feb this year. Of course anything can happen I suppose.
    ·