Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pizza toss kit, up for grabs

Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
edited 11:23AM in EggHead Forum
The pizza toss kit is ready to move on. This was fun and I am happy to able to add my name to the box :)

Anyone with 500 or more post and who promises to post a pic like this
Pizzatoss.jpg

And then one of these
realtoss.jpg

Can go into the hat for the kit.
I will draw for the pizza toss kit on Thursday or Friday

Enter now :laugh:

Shane
·

Comments

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Put me in :cheer:
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,406
    Nice job Shane!! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Make sure you turn the ceiling fans "OFF"
    ·
  • Judy MayberryJudy Mayberry Posts: 1,616
    I have my own DVD and fake pizza, but the DVD instructions are just not that clear to me.

Whoever out there can really toss it, PLEASE volunteer to coach me by email. I have a couple of questions on launching the thing. Nothing wrong with my coordination, usually.
    Judy in San Diego
    ·
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,108
    Finally, I qualify, please put me in! :laugh:
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    ·
  • fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    put me in!
    ·
  • Ponga mi nombre en el sombrero B)

Sign me up :)
    ·
  • I am almost a BGE pizza virgin I have made so few I can count them on my hands but I am willing to accept the responsibility!
    BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997
    ·
  • Put my name on the list. This time it wouldn't have to cross the border to get to me.

Doug
    ·
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Please drop me in.
    ·
  • Toss me in....
    ·
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Just to make sure we can get this done here.
    I will be drawing for the kit tonight around 11pm

So anyone wanting in, there is still time :laugh:

Good luck to all that have entered

Shane
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    better get this drawn and the winner notified!! we only have 13 hours and 38 min and 12 seconds to getter done!
    ·