Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tonights Carnivore chicken

"Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited 6:40AM in EggHead Forum
Started the mini earlier to cook a couple burgers for lunch.Carson and I ate well :laugh:

038-5.jpg

048-1.jpg

051-2.jpg

Sorry,no finished pics,we ate them right off the egg :whistle: :P Then we prepped four chicken breasts with Carnivore "Rub Me Raw" for dinner.

056-2.jpg

I set up the XL raised/direct at around 350ish and tossed the chicken on

063-2.jpg

Chuggin along nicely...

072.jpg

Almost ready for sauce....

079.jpg

Here are the finished breasts,with Carnivore "Sweet" sauce.They were delicious :woohoo:

090.jpg

093.jpg

Thanks for lookin,I'm ready for a nap :laugh:
·

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,321
    Dude,

I never heard of "Rub me Raw" D'ya think the big guy doesn't love me anymore? :(

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    HAHA,it's still pretty new buddy,but ya gotta try it.

017-25.jpg

Try here,Todd has been pretty busy lately ;)

http://shop.carnivorebbq.com/
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Dang Doug,, we were gonna keep it a secret from the little guy :whistle:
    Good stuff for sure, I bought 6 jars at the sunshine fest. That should hold me till the mini fest,,,, maybe :laugh:
    ·
  • outrageousoutrageous Posts: 531
    doug.. use some rub me raw on a boston butt today.... very tasty....burgers look great,,need some cheese on them B) B) B)
    ·
    I hear ya Pat,I bought 4 jars at the Ga Mountain Fest,and I just opened my 3rd jar :pinch: I promised the last jar to Teddy :S :ohmy: :pinch: It is great stuff :woohoo:
    ·
    Thanks Paul,we were just trying to get by with what we had available :P Wifey was grocery shopping,so me and the little garbage disposal raided the freezer :P :laugh:
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Poor Ted,,, he's not gonna get any :laugh:
    ·
  • outrageousoutrageous Posts: 531
    i hear ya... see my post under chicken pot pie, and you will see we did the same thing..... you got to go with what you got around the house.... :woohoo:
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Looking good buddy!
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Hey Sparky looks very tasty but I also want to see some photos of that beautiful patio after your nap and at daytime ok?
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Very nice cooks there Sparky!

Did you "retire" the stump? :laugh:
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Doug, good looking cook and we love that rub! Steven, I can hook you up in New Hampshire in 1 week. 5 days. 6 hours, 15 minutes and 1 second ;)for once I have something to give you LOL
    ·
    Thanks Ron,I forgot how good grilled chicken is with BBQ sauce :pinch:
    ·
    Thanks Beli,but the porch is still in need of a few finishing touches :pinch: I still need to pour the concrete counter tops,so that I can install the sink and build the cabinet doors.I also need to finish the roof so that I can install the lighting and fan,but i'll get to it someday :whistle: :laugh:

DSC_0037.jpg
    ·
    Thanks loco,and yes,I had to retire the stump :laugh: :lol:

025-7.jpg

029.jpg
    ·
    Thanks Julie,that is some tasty rub ;)
    ·
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Looks great, Doug.

I'm gonna have to get me some of that rub I've heard so much about. I need to re-stock on Carnivore sauce soon, anyway ! :ohmy:
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Sparky, That's some classic summertime grillin goin on at your place, all yummmy. Pictures look perfect!
    Sun is out, temps are warming up (been in the 50's) and I got 4 big Godzilla chick leg quarters begging to be smoked with pecan. You've inspired me.
    Have a great day! :cheer:
    ·
    Thanks Clark,make sure that you order plenty of the rub,it's good stuff ;)
    ·
    Thanks Clay,I hope that the weather warms up for y'all.We've been getting above 90* everyday for a couple weeks now :ohmy:
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Just beautiful Sparky, what a nice design & view...Felicidades!!
    ·