Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Tonights Carnivore chicken

"Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited 5:47AM in EggHead Forum
Started the mini earlier to cook a couple burgers for lunch.Carson and I ate well :laugh:

038-5.jpg

048-1.jpg

051-2.jpg

Sorry,no finished pics,we ate them right off the egg :whistle: :P Then we prepped four chicken breasts with Carnivore "Rub Me Raw" for dinner.

056-2.jpg

I set up the XL raised/direct at around 350ish and tossed the chicken on

063-2.jpg

Chuggin along nicely...

072.jpg

Almost ready for sauce....

079.jpg

Here are the finished breasts,with Carnivore "Sweet" sauce.They were delicious :woohoo:

090.jpg

093.jpg

Thanks for lookin,I'm ready for a nap :laugh:

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,973
    Dude,

I never heard of "Rub me Raw" D'ya think the big guy doesn't love me anymore? :(

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    HAHA,it's still pretty new buddy,but ya gotta try it.

017-25.jpg

Try here,Todd has been pretty busy lately ;)

http://shop.carnivorebbq.com/
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Dang Doug,, we were gonna keep it a secret from the little guy :whistle:
    Good stuff for sure, I bought 6 jars at the sunshine fest. That should hold me till the mini fest,,,, maybe :laugh:
  • outrageousoutrageous Posts: 649
    doug.. use some rub me raw on a boston butt today.... very tasty....burgers look great,,need some cheese on them B) B) B)

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

I hear ya Pat,I bought 4 jars at the Ga Mountain Fest,and I just opened my 3rd jar :pinch: I promised the last jar to Teddy :S :ohmy: :pinch: It is great stuff :woohoo:
    Thanks Paul,we were just trying to get by with what we had available :P Wifey was grocery shopping,so me and the little garbage disposal raided the freezer :P :laugh:
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Poor Ted,,, he's not gonna get any :laugh:
  • outrageousoutrageous Posts: 649
    i hear ya... see my post under chicken pot pie, and you will see we did the same thing..... you got to go with what you got around the house.... :woohoo:

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

• BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Looking good buddy!
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Hey Sparky looks very tasty but I also want to see some photos of that beautiful patio after your nap and at daytime ok?
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Very nice cooks there Sparky!

Did you "retire" the stump? :laugh:
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Doug, good looking cook and we love that rub! Steven, I can hook you up in New Hampshire in 1 week. 5 days. 6 hours, 15 minutes and 1 second ;)for once I have something to give you LOL
    Thanks Ron,I forgot how good grilled chicken is with BBQ sauce :pinch:
    Thanks Beli,but the porch is still in need of a few finishing touches :pinch: I still need to pour the concrete counter tops,so that I can install the sink and build the cabinet doors.I also need to finish the roof so that I can install the lighting and fan,but i'll get to it someday :whistle: :laugh:

DSC_0037.jpg
    Thanks loco,and yes,I had to retire the stump :laugh: :lol:

025-7.jpg

029.jpg
    Thanks Julie,that is some tasty rub ;)
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Looks great, Doug.

I'm gonna have to get me some of that rub I've heard so much about. I need to re-stock on Carnivore sauce soon, anyway ! :ohmy:
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,432
    Sparky, That's some classic summertime grillin goin on at your place, all yummmy. Pictures look perfect!
    Sun is out, temps are warming up (been in the 50's) and I got 4 big Godzilla chick leg quarters begging to be smoked with pecan. You've inspired me.
    Have a great day! :cheer:
    Thanks Clark,make sure that you order plenty of the rub,it's good stuff ;)
    Thanks Clay,I hope that the weather warms up for y'all.We've been getting above 90* everyday for a couple weeks now :ohmy:
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Just beautiful Sparky, what a nice design & view...Felicidades!!