Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Our Forum

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,702
    wow, did that forum go down hill fast, i remember the good old days :laugh:
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    HHmmmmm......... :huh:
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    stick with me, i'll get you in.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    I am there! a good "Hooker" knows all the ways in to the good places... or not so good... we will see
    looks like a fan site. i don't understand why a nascar commentator would start a BGE forum, but he has the new logo and everything. i wonder if he is "number9" here too? :laugh:
    Our ranks are building....
    I sent an invite to Tweev. Hopefully he will join
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Man you talk a lot of sh!t...and there is no forum member "number9"..
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    I was going to join, but figured you didn't want an immoderate moderator, so I'll hang fire for a bit.
  • egretegret Posts: 4,036
    I heard LIU was going to be the moderator!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
    sorry, tuff guy. i meant "number5", the person at BGE central who posts official stuff here as well as on their facebook page.

and i ain't talkin "sh!t", Mr. Forum-Hall-Monitor-slash-Newbie-Welcome-Wagon. I posted a link to a real BGE forum.

We'd love to have you over there. The place just wouldn't be the same without out you. Take that however you will, to quote our forum doorstop.
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,171
    I remember when this was a much more friendly place
    To tell ya the truth John, I don't have the patience or desire to play their silly games anymore...
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Fidel wrote:
    I remember when this was a much more friendly place
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    you've stooped to the immaturity of childish name calling, you are amazing...and I know full well who number5 is.
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    you also dress nicer,
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,350
    Thanks for directing me down memory lane. I remember his posts. Start of some good wheezing fits from laughing. :silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I have been lurking this forum for a long time, didn't get chatty until I got my iphone. Never use company issued dudberry or computer for personal rule #1.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Amen sista!!!
    This place is all apart of the eggdiction!!
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Have you started the clock? How long it will take for the first post will be about a gasket? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This is the best forum to learn about how to cook on eggs and to meet great eggheads.
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit for BRISKET HELP
    do not want a count down for anything but the next egg fest... :(
    which just happens to be in 2 weeks, 3 days, 19 hours and 3 minutes :woohoo:
  • WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Julie what a great post! I'll never forget I gotta little crazy while putting my Lula together and snapped one of the stud bolts that holds the hinge to the rings. I had never seen anything like them before so i asked and sure enough RRP had found the store I could order them from, but wanted me to be careful because he researched the neighborhood and it wasn't the best post of town to send a young lady. ;)

The folks here are great, day or night!
  • I still am in shock from that comment in FLA
    We met great people that weekend!
  • We can't wait to be there!
  • boston_stokerboston_stoker Posts: 794
    edited August 2011
    Post removed. Search for post.<br>
    It is hard to find a bad one in this group! we might have some differences, but we all bring something to the group as a whole.