Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tonights meal

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Got a buch of stuff done around the house and yard today. More planting tomorrow.
Here is dinner.
Chick leg quarter with cluck and Squeal Original. Corn on the cob, and SOme veggies with LaBomba.

001-12.jpg

Ate the corn while the rest was finishing.

003-14.jpg

Plated.

005-10.jpg

Dessert, pineapple with pineapplehead from Dizzy Pig.

007-10.jpg

Great meal.
Have a great week all!!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    I would have thought you would have been worn out from cooking with Kari! Great job.
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    As usual, Nice cook Molly!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Options
    It looks very tasty - yours is the second Cluck and Squeal post I've seen this weekend - it must be very good stuff! Pineapple looks yummy....
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Very nice Molly, Like the idea of using the cast iron skillet, veggies look fantastic and the chicken would be Leroy's envy :laugh: Did you use a grid for the pineapple?
  • WWSis
    WWSis Posts: 1,448
    Options
    Yum, Molly! Love that pineapple...so good. :)
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    Molly, that dinner looks delicious. :) I've got a fresh pineapple sitting here and I know just what's going to happen to it......
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Looks really good. Pineapple nice finish. Sending one and only son to the meat market in Plano to get some of that Cluck and Squeal. Have you tried Rodaks coffee spice rub?
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    When is he coming to Plano?
  • Devil'D Egg
    Options
    Looking at the meal made me remember that I have my late grandmother's old cast iron skillets. The skillets have made it to the back of the cabinets never to be seen again, but I just pulled them out and know what will become of them!
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I've never heard of Rodaks Joan. You'll like cluck and Squeal.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • cookn biker
    Options
    David, Alot of us use them all the time. You will enjoy them.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Mr Holloway
    Mr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Options
    Looks great Molly
    Really nice pics :)

Shane
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    They live in Dallas. I hoping he will go by there this week and check out the market and the rub. You need some?
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    No, I'm the one who asked Gary Hirsch to import it. It's the only place in the USA selling it..so far! ;) Marc Cardinali,Primeggister on the forum, makes it and sent samples to a few of us to try. It's really, and I mean REALLY good on chicken. He also sells a great rib rub. :)

http://youtu.be/0D6p925cGgU