Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Chicken, sausage and The Frankenstrat

Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
edited 2:51AM in EggHead Forum
Been cleaning out the freezer, to make room for more sausage and pulled pork. Still have a few shoulders out in friends freezers to cook up :laugh:
A few pics
We were very happy with our first batch of sausage.
The chicken was leftover "Better than KFC", this picked up a bit of smoke...awsome

Mr Holloway was very intersted

Some tater salad and this was a great meal :)

My niece turned 9, and is right into music. I put this guitar together from parts I collected a few years ago. It actually turned out better than I expected and it is quite playable. :laugh:
Her parents hate me :evil:

For her party, they made me a crazy chef for a murder mystery. Here I am getting good and loaded before the kids show up

It's ok. I have a ton of painting for her this summer :laugh:

Thanks for looking

• NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,263
    It could have been worse, you could have given a drum set :P

Great looking meal!
    Knoxville, TN
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Thanks Chris
    I think my nephew(4) is going to be the drummer...
    He has some Kieth Moon in him :evil: :laugh:

• Nice, Shane. Cute story about the guitar. The party sounds like fun. Your niece is a cutie!
    Thanks Faith
    I would do anything for her, as you can see by the hat :laugh: :laugh:

• FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Great pictures and your niece is adorable. I was once unknowingly made the "other women" in a murder mystery on a cruise ship. Shocked me when the "wife" came up and slapped the guy, but it was a hoot.
    Thanks Teresa
    The murder mystery was a lot of fun.
    I had the kids a little afraid, but they loved it :)

• LobichoLobicho Posts: 557
    nice job...
    I also very interested...not just Mr Holloway
    It looks aweeesome!!!
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Awesome poste Shane!! Too funny.
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    Thanks Lobicho
    Can't wait to make another batch of sausage :)

Thanks Molly
    It was a fun weekend :)

• dugdbugdugdbug Posts: 244
    Great Work Shane!

My 20 year old son has been playing the drums in our house since age 11 and my 15 year old son has been playing with various guitars and amps since about age 8. I believe music has made them better people over all and I have learned there is no such thing as sound proof. ;)
    Thanks Dugdbug
    I grew up in a house where music was always on or being played live. My parents and grandparents would get loaded and jam till the wee hours. :laugh:
    Good times :)