Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Athens

Options
loco_engr
loco_engr Posts: 5,765
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Mike & Flo

Athens2011a.jpg

Hornhonk

Athens2011b.jpg

BigJohn & Beverly and Anne from the Popcycle camp

Athens2011c.jpg

DOW

Athens2011d.jpg

Kolbdriver

Athens2011e.jpg

Tammy,Bottomless Pit and Slyvester

Athens2011g.jpg

Chet(edited)aka The Tandoori Egghead & Tony, aka FlynHawaiian, (background)

Athens2011j.jpg

Collectors Item!(1 of 6) won as a door prize, Thank You Anne! Glass was in the Goody Bag

Athens2011M.jpg

Patch

Athens2011N.jpg

Great, Great Eggfest!
aka marysvilleksegghead
Lrg 2008
mini 2009
XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
Henny Youngman:
I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Glad to see you made it back to Kansas okay.

You looked like you were enjoying yourself every time I spotted you in the crowd. But so was everyone else. I know I was...

Spring "Still Full As A Texas Tick" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Thanks Leroy.
    Had a great time, well worth the long drive!
    I kept telling myself that! :laugh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Good shots, thanks so much and like Leroy: glad the trip went well.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Tweety
    Tweety Posts: 455
    Options
    Great pics. It was so nice to see you again.

I'm still thinking about that morel sauce you cooked at the afterparty. What is the name of the recipe? I know you told me that night, but i was in a mushroom coma and can't remember!!!! :woohoo:
  • Tweety
    Tweety Posts: 455
    Options
    Great pics. It was so nice to see you again.

I'm still thinking about that morel sauce you cooked at the afterparty. What is the name of the recipe? I know you told me that night, but i was in a mushroom coma and can't remember!!!! :woohoo: