Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I blame Hungryman for my Fashion Faux Pas

NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,293
edited 5:35AM in EggHead Forum
Alexis and I went to the KCBS event in Sevierville, TN today on behalf of Grilling.com to get some interviews.

Hats off to all of the Eggheads there, including Uncultured Swine and Sweet Smoke BBQ.

One of the major sponsors of Bloomin' Barbecue & Bluegrass was the local utility company (SCUD). They even had a booth promoting natural gas grills.

DSC_0272resized-1.jpg

Dozens and dozens of the friendly, wonderful volunteers at the event were SCUD staff.

I did NOT know this when I left the house this morning. So what shirt did I happen to put on?

DSC_0258resized-1.jpg

Oops :)
Knoxville, TN
Nibble Me This

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    :woohoo: :ohmy: :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That would be my luck! :pinch:
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    I love it!!!! :cheer:
  • milesofsmilesmilesofsmiles Posts: 1,364
    Chris, Ya done GOOD. :) :) :) Ronnie.
  • BotchBotch Posts: 5,532
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 6,912
    Hold your ground man. You did good.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Awesome!
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    To funny we were there years ago and just lucked on to the BBQ event. saw our first egg there and wondered what the heck it was but did not have time to check it out. we had flown down for the F-100 Super Nationals. over 800 Ford F-100 trucks and vans in the show. My husband was in ford heaven LOL
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    That is funny. I'm adding the two pics to my personal photo album. Did anyone make any comments to you?
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,293
    Oh yeah. What tipped me off was when I was at the Bush Beans tent and they told me I might not want to let the "SCUD" people two tents down see my shirt, lol.

But the 5 or 6 people that said anything about my shirt all said positive things, like "Hilarious" or "Awesome shirt".
    Knoxville, TN
    Nibble Me This
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    That is perfect! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Did you go visit the SCUD staff for grins?
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    FANTASTIC! I ordered one of those from HungryMan as well. Can't wait to get it! Cracks me up!