Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

11:15 PM - It is woosday, right?

Boilermaker BenBoilermaker Ben Posts: 1,956
edited 8:00PM in EggHead Forum
More playtime with my new 50mm lens on Mothers' Day.

Took the Moms to a nearby park. Fantastic flower gardens.
IMG_6940.jpg

IMG_6964.jpg

IMG_6978.jpg

Portrait of my nephew...should make a nice present for my sister (his mom).
IMG_6933.jpg

Comments

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Nice pic's Ben. Your sister will love the picture of her son you took. ;)
  • SmokinbSmokinb Posts: 99
    I dig ur last shot. The casual, take the picture already expression. Seems the older I get the more I appreciate people in my photos. Nice pics.
  • Boilermaker BenBoilermaker Ben Posts: 1,956
    Yeah, the casual pose makes the shot. It's too bad I couldn't have gotten a good angle to get my dad in the shot. Grampa was walking ahead of the tyke, with his hand in his pocket. The little one was just trying to look like his Granddaddy. Gotta love it.
  • stevesailsstevesails Posts: 990
    I need to put on the 50 mm more instaed of the zoom. i am picking up a new 35mm f1.8 tomorrow. looking forward to fast glass again.
    XL   Walled Lake, MI

What system do you use? I'm kind of itching for a wide angle, myself. But since my camera is not full-frame, I'd probably be going wider than 35mm.

I certainly got more exercise this weekend zooming with my feet, rather than the lens.
  • stevesailsstevesails Posts: 990
    I use the Nikon D80.. want the d7000 but hard to justify.
    XL   Walled Lake, MI

That's how I feel about the Canon 5D Mark II, but I could buy a couple Larges for that price. B)
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Beautiful, Ben what a great present
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,834
    Nice pics. The picture of your nephew will become a cherished heirloom. Thanks for sharing :)
    Large, small and mini now in Rowlett Tx
  • beesbees Posts: 335
    The photos are terrific! It looks like you have one serious thinker there pondering the beautiful day.Thanks for sharing.Randy
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Great shots...especially the nephew. It'll be a classic.
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Beautiful flowers...and a very handsome little fella! :)