Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Camping Eggers Latest Trip

DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
edited 5:02PM in EggHead Forum
We hooked up and went to the Crescent Group Campground on the South Carolina side of Lake Hartwell. The weather was perfect and so was the company. Here are some pics you 'tards. :P :woohoo: :P :woohoo: :P :woohoo:

A sunset shot of one of the nights...
DSC08000.jpg

DSC07999.jpg

Some of the ladies shuckin corn...
DSC08005.jpg

DSC08006.jpg

Bente, Poot and Jason trying to figure out these strange egg things...

DSC08008.jpg

Elvis did make an appearance...
DSC08010.jpg

DSC08011.jpg

Brie, Mallory and Megan playing around...
DSC08014.jpg

DSC08024.jpg

DSC08027.jpg

Some pics of the area...

DSC08015.jpg

DSC08016.jpg

DSC08018.jpg

DSC08022.jpg

DSC08042.jpg

The guys hard at work...
DSC08037.jpg

Saturday was Jason's birthday and here is the cake we got him...
DSC08036.jpg

Brie and Mallory watching the sunset...
DSC08046.jpg

DSC08047.jpg

DSC08049.jpg

DSC08051.jpg

Hanging around the fire on the last night...
DSC08072.jpg

DSC08065.jpg

DSC08060.jpg

DSC08069.jpg

DSC08068.jpg

I am sure others will post more pics later.

Peace Out!
This is the greatest signature EVAR!

Comments

• CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,766
    It looks like y'all had a great time. We are looking forward to a trip over one weekend
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Nice pics, thanks for sharing! Especially like the one of the girls on the rock!
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    We would love to have you Gene.
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Great post. Thanks for all the pic's. Everybody is having a great time... :)
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Doug:

Has to be a great time getting together with other eggheads & family.

Thanks for posting.
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Wowww really nice photos, you need to say no more, what a beautiful place & crowd. ;)
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    I'm shocked the special pictures Jason took of me with Terry's hat didn't make it.

Oh well. I'm beat, but it was a terrific time Thanks for being my huckleberry.
  • Looks like a fun trip, glad to see eggheads having a good time.

Doug
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Fantastic photos! What a great way to spend the weekend - a beautiful location! :) The pic of the girls watching the sunset is perfect.
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    It was great weekend with perfect weather, great company and terrific food. Thanks to Egret (John & Joan Hall) for coming over for the day. John brought his ham, world champion brownies, smoked cheese & wheat bread. It was all deeelicious...and just think we get to do it all again in 2 weeks at the GA Mtn fest...
    :P :woohoo: :lol: :silly: :laugh: :) ;) B)
  • dugdbugdugdbug Posts: 244
    Just like summer! I can't wait till it's warm enough to wear shorts up here. Maybe today :)
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Thats right! The Ga Mtn Fest is in 2 weeks!
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    pam and i had a wonderful time hanging out with all of you tards and smart people. i look forward to the next time ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Good luck at the yelling competition.... ;)
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Can't wait to see you at the Georgia Mt. Fest! Thanks for sharing those pics. :) My neice lives near Lake Keowee, love that area.
    Rebecca,

Are you coming to the GA Fest???? Woohoo...I hope I read that right... B) ;) :)
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb