Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

At least I was where it could be replaced

Rusty RoosterRusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
edited 5:00PM in EggHead Forum
Yesterday I was stacking our gear next to the curb to be ready to bring the car up to load it. I leaned a table against the cooler, forgetting that my platesetter was on the other side. The table started to slide which pushed the cooler and of course, crash. :blush:
Looked at my wife and said, I'll be back. Walked inside the dealer pulled out my card and asked for a platesetter, so I have a bright shiny one today. ;)

Comments

• RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Those broken pieces are very usable, I'm quessing. ;)

773bddcb.jpg
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Oh ship. I'm glad you got fixed right up. Better than looking at it to fix later and stewing over it. ;)
  • Rusty RoosterRusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
    You will have to ask Doug (Dr. Zaius) by the time I came back out of the stour he had snached up the broken pieces & had it loaded in their car.
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Sorry to hear about the mishap Tom. :( Been there, done that.
  • GirlyEggGirlyEgg Posts: 622
    but what we really wanna know is... are you gonna "foil" the new one? :laugh:
  • Rusty RoosterRusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
    I think Kim is gonna come over any time I plan on using it and take care of that for me. :whistle: :unsure: