Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

J.K.'s Wild Boar Soul BBQ Sauce Recipe

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,898
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Yesterday elsewhere Mike Flaherty and C~W exchanged compliments and it jogged my memory about some BBQ sauce recipe that ended with "is even good on vanilla ice cream." After a trip through old files I found that 3-20-2001 post and have earmarked it here for you. I am just in the final simmer stage of my first batch of that TERRIFIC sauce right now - and let me tell you that has a wonderful, haunting taste that makes you keep going back for more! You who are garlic lovers know how garlic keeps drawing you back - well it's like that kind of craving - but there's NO garlic in the recipe. Thanks Mike and the late BBQ maestro Mr Beal - where ever you are![p]BTW as for the final two ingredients which aren't stated I used 2 T of the Kitchen Bouquet, and 2 T Mexene Chili Powder plus 1 T of ground Chipotle.
[ul][li]an oldie goldie from BGE archives [/ul]
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments