Not sure if this has ever been posted. Very good next time I'm going to add a little ham.
Vidalia Onion Casserole
1 Package of Club Crackers
2 Large Vidalia Onions
1 Stick of Butter
1 ½ Cups of Skim Milk
1 Package of Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1. Spray 9" X 13" dish with cooking spray.
2. Crumble pack of crackers and spread out in bottom of dish.
3. Melt butter and pour half over crackers.
4. Cut onion into small pieces.
5. Sauté onions in left over butter.
6. Spread onions evenly over crackers. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Beat 4 eggs and add 1 ½ cups of skim milk together.
8. Pour egg mixture over crackers and onions.
9. Top with grated cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes until set.