Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tee minus 12 hours till Oklahoma blast off

Options
JLOCKHART29
JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Yep hope to be on the road in 12 hours. Most of the stuff is packed. Especially the important stuff..Even Williams, Absentien, bitters!! :whistle: Got the wok and cast iron packed as well. Minue is fluid but have stuff to do: shrimps and peanut chicken stir fry with fresh shroom, pepper, baby snow peas, fresh ginger, garlic, green onion, baby corn, bamboo and water chestnuts over basomic rice. Panko incrusted shrimps and talopia. Blacken shrimps and talopia. JL ADP's. Stuffed shrooms. Fresh sage and cheese stuffed bonless chicken thighs. May do all are some but as I said fluid. ;) Don't forget to bring some'en extra for Saturday night for the after hours party. If Chris has me a Small or I can steal an Egg for 3 or 4 hours I'll be tossing food on and off for as long as someone hands me a beer!! See ya'll soon!!!
2011-04-13_16-17-56_571.jpg

Comments