Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

April fool

Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
edited 2:14AM in EggHead Forum
This was a bad joke.
DSC_0242.jpg
DSC_0241.jpg
DSC_0240.jpg
DSC_0238.jpg
Fortunately we managed to get this in and the egg covered before the little joke
DSC_0230.jpg
·

Comments

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    :laugh: Better you than me. :evil:

We should be in the 60's and 70's Saturday and Sunday. Hope it's not a joke. :unsure:

Have a great weekend. ;)
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Sure is pretty!

Wonderful day out here today but Sunday... More rain/snow. This is going to be one heck of a year for spring skiing/boarding/snowmobiling.

Some areas have had well over 600" of snowfall this year and are forecasting another 18 or more inches Sunday.

Happy spring.

GG
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,133
    90 here today
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    They got over a foot up north in the ski areas, It has been great skiing here all winter, the spring corn snow skiing used to be my favorite. It should be here now, shorts and T shirts
    ·
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    trying to convince the wife of going one more time....

or maybe I should just leave her at home with the kids and hit it solo :laugh:
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    85 in San Antonio with a low of 63 tonight. Wish this could last, but alas, the inferno is coming soon. :sick:

Mike
    ·
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    It will be gone by Sunday :)
    ·
    That's good. :)
    ·
    Hey Kent, Hope your doing alright. Our trees are budding...I have mowed a few yards already and will need to be mowed again soon. Have a great weekend. :)
    ·
    I could live with temps like that everyday for the rest of my life. ;)
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Doin OK Tim. Yup, grass is green'n up and some buds just starting. Beautiful day today. Heading outside right after this to trim some rose bushes.

kent
    ·
  • thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    nice yard!
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
    ·