Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

137 lbs as of this morning

texas_archertexas_archer Posts: 56
edited 12:16AM in Weight Loss Forum
Im currently 137 lbs down since August of 2010. I must admit, I feel much better than I did before, but Im very much ready to move into a maintain phase of life instead of the diet phase.

Anyway, if you guys haven't discovered this website, it has helped me a ton:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/
·

Comments

• EggNorthEggNorth Posts: 515
    Wow! That is fantastic. You've added a few extra years egging with that much lost.

Congratulations!
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    LBGE (2010)
    ·
  • fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
    Congrats on the weight loss! I've lost 101 over the last year. I've been scouring the egg pages for good recipes and it appears there are a lot that are conducive to weight loss. Keep up the hard work! I have to remind myself every day that it isn't a diet, it is a way of life
    ·
  • yeah it is a way of life. I dropped below 200 lbs today. So that's 151 lbs lost.
    ·
  • EdemitchEdemitch Posts: 196
    Had to chime in. AS of this morning I am back in the 100's for the first time in almost 30 years. Down 56 pounds since January 1 to 199.

Ed
    ·
  • Nice. Congratulations. I'm down to 195 lbs and feeling great. Have my physical next week and I'm hoping my numbers have greatly improved.
    ·
  • BigTex33BigTex33 Posts: 40
    Another great resource is the Lose It! app for iPhone and Android.  They also have a website with the same features.  I have lost 55 lbs since February just logging food and staying under my daily calorie count.  I haven't once felt hungry or that I couldn't eat something I wanted to eat.
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,846
    I just ate 3 chocolate chip cookies and 2 oatmeal raisin. MMMMMM.
    ·
  • BadongBadong Posts: 126
    Congratulations you guys!  Keep it up!
    ·
  • milkman5083milkman5083 Posts: 100
    Awesome job everybody. Fasteddiem nailed it on the head; it's a lifestyle not a diet. Diets fail.
    ·
  • PhiliciousPhilicious Posts: 316
    Can someone send me links to previous posts about weight loss recipes on the Egg. I am not really new to the egg, only to weight loss.
    Born and raised in NOLA. Now live in East TN.
    ·