Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

KA Pro 600 White, $248.94

• davehempdavehemp Posts: 109
    The pasta roller/cutter set(not extruder) is great - makes fresh pasta much easier than hand crank.
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    HECKUVADEAL!!!!! ;)
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,847
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    You get the first one!I'll take the leftovers! ;)
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    You have to make sure you pick the right color, to get this deal.
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • ranger rayranger ray Posts: 812
    i concur about the pasta works quite well....i use it often especially when making pierogies...rr
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    I have been studying about getting one of the 600 pro series but, haven't pulled the trigger yet. I searched Amazon and Craigslist but, the best deal I have found was to get a refectory from KA themselves for $250. If they have one. I asked if they were units that were returned and their reply was no. The refectory are from display models from the stores. Don't take my word call them. :)
  • FockerFocker Posts: 2,172
    Thanks davehemp and ranger ray. Even though I've never made my own pasta, its something I wouldn't mind trying down the road.

Price is now $345 without the rebate??? Gotta love Amazon
    Quad Cities

• FockerFocker Posts: 2,172

I've been wanting one for a couple years and seem to always miss the sale around x-mas.

My brother is already asking if I can grind some of his deer meat. I told him for every 3lbs ground, I get 1 :woohoo:
    Quad Cities