Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ribs and...er, ribs....

Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
edited 2:54AM in EggHead Forum
The She.E.O and son said they wanted some baby backs, so went to the store early this morning to grab a couple racks. Right next door to the rib selection was some fresh cut moo-ribs. Had been wanting to try them for awhile. BBs went on first and the beef ribs about an hour later. Windy as heck here today, so the egg required alot of attention (guess I'm gonna have to replace that gasket after all.....

DSC_0311.jpg

Plated with a little tot and asian slaw. Beef ribs were tasty, but a little greasier than I like. BBs were solid. Feel like taking a nap! :laugh:

DSC_0312.jpg

Comments

• FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Those look great! Can't wait for tomorrow to cook some myself.
  • TweetyTweety Posts: 455
    That is my kinda dinner! We did our tots on the egg last night for the first time...they were awesome!

I'm starving now!
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,431
    All good looking.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,796
    full of awesome.
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,285
    Very nice! Great shrinkage on the bones.
    Knoxville, TN
    Nibble Me This