Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's everyone having for Superbowl night?

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I don't know what to do. . .help!
Woogie

Comments

• Hasenpheffer
    Options
    I'm going to do my first slow and low, a pork shoulder.
    I've got a little one just under 5 lbs. What's the rule of thumb with dome temp and time? I'll be using my new Maverick remote redi-check thermometer to monitor the meat temp.
    I may also try some wings.[p]Thanks,
    Ty

• Smoked Signals
    Options
    Woogie,
    Ribs tomorrow for reheat on sunday. 4 butts on sunday for monday birthday party at work.

• FatDog
    FatDog Posts: 164
    Options
    Woogie,
    I'm starting with some chili I egged last week and froze (makes chili much better to freeze it), having some wings on the small and pork ribs on the large. Likely to make some sweet potato oven "fries" and some cole slaw the way my Mom used to make it. Finishing up with chocolate martinis.

• Gshell
    Gshell Posts: 44
    Options
    Woogie,
    2 butts on the egg right now. Wings the day on the show

• Smoked Signals
    Options
    Gshell,
    Hey Greg ... long time no talk. Whats new? Are you still coming down for Ribberfest? There is another contest in Indiana now ... May 20-21 in Carmel. $200 to enter ... if you want the details drop me an email.[p]Later,
    Doug[p]ps - Enjoy those butts and wings. I'm headed out to the store shortly.

• James
    James Posts: 232
    Options
    Woogie,[p]
    I think I'll just do up a little fruit salad, and maybe some vegatables, like Carrots and celery. Maybe with a nice low calorie dip.[p][p]
    That should go over well don't you think?[p]

• James,
    Yeah! And while you are at it how about some tofu and a little (small helping) smoothie - no sugar added and all organic!
    lol
    Woogie