Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

aromatic wood

The WalrusThe Walrus Posts: 35
edited 7:45AM in EggHead Forum
I have just eaten garlic chicken from the egg, the best I have ever had. The egg rocks! [p]Has anyone smoked with mulberry? Any suggestions for using it? Thanks.

• CatCat Posts: 556
    the walrus,[p]I've tried mulberry with chicken & liked it very much. It reminded me of apple. I imagine it would be nice with pork or salmon too.[p]Cathy

• RhumAndJerkRhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    the walrus,
    I had to cut down my Mulberry tree last year. I am waiting for the wood to cure. It should be ready. I gave KennyG a couple of logs as well. Someday soon, we will start trying the Mulberry Smoke.[p]Hope this helps,

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,366
    the walrus,
    Sounds great! Let us know how it works.[p]The key is to go round and round the egg while it smokes![p]Bad
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings