Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Jerkey

RoundTownerRoundTowner Posts: 125
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Bout to put on some beef jerkey. I soak it 24 and smoke it 24, does any one have a shorter smoke/cook/dry time?
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 15,455
    Ronnie I can't help with the times but be sure and bring some with you to Salado :laugh:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • RoundTownerRoundTowner Posts: 125
    This was my 4th or 5th batch and probably my worst turn out:( the fire went out over nite...I restarted it this am....I don't measure anything and the seasoning was a little weak?...it's eatable but have done better....I will have some in Salado...later
    ·