Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Last Chance for Early Birds

bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
edited 7:31AM in EggHead Forum
Fair warning! Prices go up on taster tickets tomorrow at midnight for The 2011 Sunshine State Eggfest! :huh: Tired of all the cold weather? Got cabin fever? Want to join 400+ of your fellow eggheads in a resort like setting directly on the Atlantic Ocean with white sandy beaches? Once you arrive, you will not have to drive to have fun. The Meet and Greet, Eggfest and the After Party are all at the same location, completely within walking (staggering) distance. :whistle: So make your plans now and come on down. This is one of VERY few Eggfests, not put on by a dealer! By Eggers, For Eggers! Don't delay.

th_DSC05467.jpg

Here is a slideshow showing the venue, and last years Fun In the Sun! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We hope to meet a bunch of new Eggheads this year! We can't wait to see everyone!
SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    link doesn't work for me.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,671
    worked for me Molly
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Thx, try it now. :whistle: :whistle:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    it is now. :unsure:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Ya gonna go Molly. Strange folk on te east side B)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

It's better in person Molly B)
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,146
    Come on down! Just leave your snow mobiles elsewhere.
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 11,344
    who are the two short dudes standing next to Big'un on the podium? :lol:

I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick, not wounded... dead.

Woody Allen

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

That would be Mr. Better and Mr. Best B) :laugh:
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,146
    Ringers for dwarf tourists.
    LOL. Sorry, man. Couldn't resist. :)

I won't ask which is which. :laugh:

Woody Allen

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

Ms Better and Ms Best?
  • I`m the one telling him what to do

Steve 

Caledon, ON

You better put a lock on your cooler :evil: :whistle: :laugh:
  • Yer up late aintcha Tim

Steve 

Caledon, ON

What cooler? :P

Woody Allen

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I am egg walking.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Last day for the Early Bird Tickets. That means we are getting closer. Looking forward seeing everyone again this year. I wonder where Julie is with her count down. She is a slacker this month. :woohoo: