Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Poll - How many BGE nights in a row?

Options
Fisheyes
Fisheyes Posts: 40
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What is your record for the most number of consecutive nights cooking on the BGE? Tonight is night #3 for me and I'm planning on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (maybe 2 meals on Sunday.) So that would be 6 days (nights) in a row. I'm probably not even coming close.[p]Brad (Officially 1 month with my BGE.)

Comments

• Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Fisheyes,[p]We went 13 straight immediately following eggfest, and that including a long weekend for me where the egg ran non-stop from thursday afternoon until Saturday night. Literally.[p]Great stuff.
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Fisheyes,
    I don't think any of you can match Mac in NC.... I forget what his record was, but it was a string to be proud of!
    TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • Mac  in NC
    Mac in NC Posts: 287
    Options
    The Naked Whiz,[p] Yep, it would be hard to beat. I've had an Egg now for three and a half years and it burns seven days a week. (Unless I go out of town or out to dinner of course) I know at one point, I was up to four months in a row before I took a trip. I stopped counting after that. Just rest assured that if its dinner time and I'm in town, it's burning.

Mac :o)

• Smokin Joe
    Options
    Mac in NC ,
    Wow!!! You're my hero - really! I wish I could cook on my BGE every day, but I need to plan a bit so I'm happy with 2 maybe 3 times a week. LOL