Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"Smells like a campfire in here."

Options
500 Posts: 3,177
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
So I heated up my lunch in the microwave, and my boss walks in my cube and says; "Smells like a campfire in here." "Do you have a grill under your desk?" My lunch is leftover smoked Italian sausage and pork tenderloin. The power of the Egg!
I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
Member since 2009

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    LOL . . . were you smiling as he walked away? :woohoo:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Egg Master 3000
    Options
    I get that strong smell if I reheat ribs or pork butt in the microwave at work. It smells great when I open it! :laugh:
  • Egg Juju
    Egg Juju Posts: 658
    Options
    Yep... I love it when I re-heat something and someone pops in to say the aroma is wonderful. Smells like you had some good leftovers!! :)
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com