Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My Egg is waiting for me at the dealer!

Options
2»

Comments

• Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Options
    eggecutioner,[p]Not at all. I must have mis-read a post or two yesterday and confused you with someone else. I apologize, although not for being a race fan. [p]And remember, it never hurts to be a race fan. [p]Again, welcome aboard. [p]p.s. might I recommend that you stop at the butcher on the way home and get a nice bourbon marinaded pork tenderloin that you will cook until the internal is 145-150, then on the counter covered for ten minutes, cut and serve? [p]Some recommend a slightly lower temp, but I have found 145-150 to be a pretty nice range leaving moise succulent meat. [p]Oh, and have some cold beers ready to celebrate both the completion of assembly AND your first successful and delicious cook. [p]You should take some pictures of you and the box at the dealer, maybe of you and the dealer, and do a photo diary of your first day with the egg.[p]
  • trout16
    trout16 Posts: 60
    Options
    eggecutioner,
    congrats man, welcome to the family! You start off with 1 then more pop up just like real children lol!

[ul][li]eggheads welcome[/ul]