Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm a bandwagon cook

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Okay, I have to admit that I too jumped on the bandwagon and did a few of the stuffed chicken breasts things over the weekend. Thanks for sharing your ideas. It sure helped get out of the food rut that I had been in.[p]I didn't try all of the ones that I made but everyone who ate them sure liked them. Almost all of them had ham in them. From there it varied greatly:[p]Ham[p]Ham + pineapple[p]Ham + pepperoni + mozzarella (will add a little bit of some pizza sauce to this one next time)[p]Ham + cheddar[p]Ham + sauteed mushrooms, onions and garlic[p]etc, etc. Most were topped with bacon but not all. [p]Either way, I wasn't quite able to pound them as flat as I would have liked, which made rolling them somewhat interesting. We had used the fry pan, blunt force method. I think next time I will try to slice it almost all of the way through (kind of like a giant pocket) and see how that goes. I will be making them again, as they were well received. Just wanted to say thanks.[p]Brews,
Matt.