Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy Birthday Crimsongator!

Options
2»

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Hi Gene, Happy Birthday!! I hope your day rocks!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    Thanks Molly. I did get some of the best banana pie at Gibson's BBQ today. They do different specialty pies on the weekends and I wanted to check it out. Good Stuff.
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    I appreciate it.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    I have always requested banana cream pie with meringue for my Birthday. Love it!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    I joked with Ken that I needed to take all the pies home so no one else would suffer B)
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I just got back from a nice dinner with my wife and some friends. Btw, Had the best banana cream pie at Gibson's in Decatur at lunch.
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    HAPPY,HAPPY BDAY!!! :)