Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

peanut butter cup

Options
2»

Comments

• MemphisQue
    Options
    Titos vodka is not bad
  • Beaker
    Beaker Posts: 293
    Options
    Dang...that would hit the spot...and the Butter Cup looks good too!
    500 Posts: 3,177
    Options
    The cut-into shots look great. Thanks for the update. Did it taste as good as it looked? Did you like the chocolate to peanut butter filling ratio? I'll be making this for next Sunday. Thanks again for the inspiration.
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    500, it tasted great. The ratio of chocolate to peanut butter was fine, however the ratio of peanut butter to sugar could be adjusted up or down depending on taste. If I were making it only for me I'd probably start off with either less sugar or maybe an all natural peanut butter with no sugar already added (so you know exactly how much is going in when adding the confectioners sugar); also would've gone with chunky, but the boy doesn't like that. One last note, I should've put a pinch of salt in the mix too to really bring out the flavor - all in all very minor adjustments
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania