Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

What are you egging for Super Sunday?

Eggerman1Eggerman1 Posts: 154
edited 12:16PM in EggHead Forum
I am trying to get some inspiration for what to egg this Sunday, was thinking prime rib or good ole sliders. Would love to hear what everyone is planning.

Comments

• DiDi Posts: 395
    Sliders with The Pioneer Woman's Spicy Fry Sauce.
  •  
    Jalapeno Chicken, slow cooked & Brisket.

GG
  • Going to a friends house - they are making chili a couple different ways.

Eggin some cornbread

Making a pâté for an appetizer
  • PrimePrime Posts: 52
    My first pork butt (and overnight cook) and then some ABTs. Really looking forward to both.
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    What is Sunday?
  • DnormanDnorman Posts: 117
    ABT's, Hot Dog's (for kiddos) Chilli Verde, Tri Tip.
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Cream Cheese/Jalepeno stuffed Fattie, pre-Egged, chilled, sliced, and served with fruit and crackers.
  • TweetyTweety Posts: 455
    Mac N Cheese!
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,538
    Anniversary of the blizzard of '78 that blanketed parts of NE with 51" of snow.
  • Making thirdeye's wet pastrami.Cabbage and potatoes.
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    You just gotta love a hooker :laugh:
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,150
    I am going to FlaPoolMan's party. He has captured the market on food in this area.
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,538
    Gonna start out with pig skin soup..
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,435
    Tender, juicy, smokey and spicy Brisket.
    Hardest thing for me to cook and when it's good it's fantastic. I'm up to the challenge and looking forward to excellent Beef BBQ with the big game.
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    I am thinking of doing a fattie, some little smokies, jalapeno's and maybe some fried ravioli... strictly snack stuff.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • You should try the sliders that WessB makes. I have had them and they are great. The recipe is here:

http://www.wessb.com/Cooks/sliders/sliders.html

I am going to a party at a non eggers house. I am bringing the small and will be making various appetizers - ABT's, Stuffed Frito's, Fatties, etc.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!
  • CWM ribs, ABT's and some homeegged pretzels :woohoo:
  • NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    I'm going to either do ribs or BBQ. Not sure which. Also will likely throw on some ABTs. That's about it. I don't have any plans to get up with anyone, but that can change quickly. Likely watch with the wife and kids.

Should be a good one. Mmmmm ribs. May try a couple of different sauces though. Step away from the norm.
  • I did a pork butt the other day, pulled it and vac sealed for the big day. We will also do some ABTs and one other thing for a party
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    These 2 are already cooked and waiting for the reheat

100_4531.jpg

100_4545.jpg

These are waiting for their date with the pits
    yes there is another brisket in there, some people just have no willpower :whistle:

100_4553.jpg

I've been told that more mystery meats will be appearing so to make sure that I have room in the fridge :huh:
  • Actually, nothing. We are gonna change it up and go out with a group of friends to a bar and grill to watch the game. Normally I'm cooking for everyone. Gonna take it easy.

However, if I was egging, it would be ABT's, wings and smoked chili.
    Large & MiniMax in Lexington, KY
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 11,524
    Good one, Jules! :laugh: For me, it's a day like any other. I guess I'll watch the game - it's pro football, by the way - but only because I have nothing better to do. Ok, ok - Go Pack!

What to cook? I really have no idea - it's only Thursday. :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!

…Unknown

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Appetizers will be Third Eye's Plum Pork, Buffalo style wings and honey BBQ wings, jalapeno/cheese venison sausage and chicken apple sausage.

Main course will be six racks of baby back ribs and two briskets.

Sides will be Angel Cakes baked beans and slaw.
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Rock Chalk!

Are you in Kansas?

Prob will working during SB :(

Lousy Topeka Fox channel isn't available on Dish Network in HD, dam dam!