Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

getting nervous

Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,435
edited 2:06PM in EggHead Forum
not anymore :) Let's see your stash.

• BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    how much per bag?
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    I am very nervous. I am down to 4 bags of RA and a bag of Cowboy. I do have a small stash of wicked good maybe 5 pounds. I am happy to say next week several of us got together and are getting 6 pallets. My part will be 12 bags. Just waiting on a call to come and get them. :)
  • BoatmanBoatman Posts: 854
    Still working this batch of Wicked Godd off B)

• triehle98triehle98 Posts: 208
    Me too Tim I think Bob does a killer job with the WGC group purchase. I was in on it last year . Maybe Ill get to meet most of you guys this year when I pick up my 30 bags . Heck of a deal this time !
    He!! that should last you over a year! :ermm:
    Well I hate to say it but, Bob will be taking my bags to Lebanon. It's less of a drive for me. Maybe another time or next year. Tim :)
  • BigA wrote:
    how much per bag?
    almost $7 per bag
  • I am jealous :angry:
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,944
    hahaha - I have more than that left over from last summer! Plus 3-4 bags of WG from last winter's half pallet. :) When you do 3/4 of your cooking on a mini, a little goes a long way!

If you’re afraid of butter, use cream.    Julia Child

Central Connecticut 

• Sorry if I missed something, but is the price going up on Royal Oak? I typically purchase it at Wal-mart and have been very happy with the price. I amy have to stock up also!
  • My local Walmart has not been carrying any type of lump charcoal. I had to go about an hour too find this. I do not think the price has gone up. Just depends where you are I guess :blink:
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    I have half a bag of BGE lump..... :( not good.... :( have never been this low before... always a pallet of WG in the shed at home in Maine
  • Now that's the way to order.
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    The small bags 10lb I can get at Wally World for 6 something and the large bags 17.63lbs i can get at RD for 8 something. I think there is more in there that you can't see. :laugh:
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • RD? I can only find the smalls at Walmart. I'd rather by the larger.
    Large & MiniMax in Lexington, KY
  • Been noticing the big W's been keeping the "stash" just barely under cover -- think I should grab several in the morning as I pass by (very closely as the parking lot cut thru with road construction) before it gets wet and frozen all the way thru with this Big Storm getting ready to blow thru here and ruin the 75F we've been enjoying!
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    You might have me,I am waiting for Resturant Depot to stock back up.What do you pay and Whwere?(

• aemaem Posts: 115
    My local Walmart, which usually has a good supply of Royal Oak, was down to three bags this weekend. Naturally I bought all three
  • My uncle was teasing me the other day for having 2 extra bags of Royal Oak in the garage. If only he knew the truth....
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    RD---Restaurant Depot
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney