Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

ThirdHand Tools

TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
:laugh: I received my ThirdFinger and large and small wiggle rods from ThirdEye yesterday. Quality tools. Thank you Wayne.

Now, I don't have to use tongs and the standard grid gripper to try to move that small cast iron grate around and be super scared of dropping it.
·

Comments

• Just remember, they are not intended for snowblowers or lawnmowers. :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1017738&catid=1#
    ·
  • Wayne's stuff is great. Looks nice on the grill and works 100x better than my initial "solutions".
    ·
  • TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
    Boston, I don't normally have snow problems. I do have the need for a lawnmower, but I think it would take a long, long time.

But, I assume you ran over them with your machines? That would cause some trouble wouln't it. :S
    ·
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    I placed my (big) order with Wayne, and it arrived yesterday ... just as I was heading out of town for a few days. I can't wait to get home and play with my new toys!
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
    ·
  • I guess I will never live that one down. As far as Thirdeye's tools go they are great. I ordered a new Thirdhand to replace the one that my snow-blower turned into a pretzel. I also got his wiggle rod. Both tools are made with quality material and workmanship. As for lifting your cast iron grate the Thirdhand is a must.
    Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.
    ·