Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Large for sale

cookingdude555cookingdude555 Posts: 863
edited 10:21PM in EggHead Forum
Not sure if anyone posted this one yet:

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/for/2169534994.html

John - SLC, UT

Webers, Eggs, Bubba Keg, Smokin-It #3

·

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Sure wish I was closer. :angry:
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Thanks - just forwarded info to nephew in Northern Virginia - he will definitely be interested. Would have called him too but not so sure his wife gets his quest to join the Eggdom. ;)
    ·
  • If I were closer, I would turn in their driveway on two wheels.
    ·
  • I think even I would jump on that... and a second egg hasn't even crossed my mind yet! :laugh:
    ·
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    The post has been deleted, so I guess it has been sold.
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
    ·
  • Yes they sold it yesterday morning. I got a return email form them yesterday and they said i was to late. It was 4 hours away from my house but I would have been all over that.
    ·