Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Learning Again

TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
edited 12:06PM in EggHead Forum
I'm learning all over again, or almost. Used the spider tonight on the ribeyes but forgot to move them to the adj rig to roast. I just left the steak on the CI to roast.

DSC_1250.jpg

DSC_1252.jpg

DSC_1257.jpg

DSC_1258.jpg

DSC_1261.jpg

Comments

• Well, whatever you did turned out great! That is one fine dinner and I can prcatically taste it! Yum yum yum :P :P :P

Leftover tri-tip in a salad for me tonight, boo hoo. :(

Judy in San Diego
    Judy in San Diego
  • Great lookin' food and obviously not a phone camera either!
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    I think you got the steak just right! Excellent side there too.... ;)
  • TurkTurk Posts: 114
    Looks great to me.
  • TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
    Thanks everyone.
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Awesome pictures Ray!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,621
    Fantastic!
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,596
    Just what part did you not get right. I think I will start leaving on the ci and not moving :laugh:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Cooking on the egg is one place where a little "oops" now and then isn't so bad. Great looking steak.
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    that's a fine lookin steak. too bad you split it in two. A steak that big doesn't need a side ;-)
    context is important :)