Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

California style Pizza today

SmokinGuitarPlayerSmokinGuitarPlayer Posts: 698
edited 7:04PM in EggHead Forum
Today's experiment ... California Style Pizza ... thin crust, rolled out dough , and VEGGIES !!! So , we took califlower and roasted it until tender, then rolled out a 260g doughball , spread on some Baccio Kiss of Garlic spread (another fine California product) and some cheese.. (I don't know where the cheese came from but maybe California) anyway ... baked at 650 for 3 to 4 minutes, drizzled with parmigiano reggiano and EVOO... and eaten in seconds by hungry store workers.

file.php?id=118

file.php?id=117

file.php?id=116

file.php?id=115

file.php?id=114

file.php?id=113

Very Tasty and maybe even sort of good for you (well the Califlower anyway).

Happy Eggin.

FB/SGP
Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 
·

Comments

• Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Thanks for posting--now that looks and sounds good ! :cheer:
    ·
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    That looks really, really yummy... ;) :)
    ·
  • Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    SGP...That looks like a perk you should offer your most loyal customers! B)
    BC
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,776
    That looks really good. I've been wanting to try some recipes with cauliflower lately. About what temp and how long did you roast it for? Thanks for sharing.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Hey Fred
    Pizza looks great.
    How does one, go about getting a job in your store :)
    Looks like your guys eat great.
    And can we play the guitars on our break :laugh:

Shane
    ·
  • Shane... just go into the bbq store and ask for an employment application. I know Toby is getting people lined up now as order processors because the season is ready to kick in and last year we were swamped.
    FB/SGP
    ·
  • I have the entire califlower cook on a video ...titled " Better Than Califlower " on our store's website or on youtube. Suggest you check it out ... I think it cooks for 45 min aprox .. til fork tender.
    FB/SGP
    ·