Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I Don't Understand

TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
edited 11:55PM in EggHead Forum
I was told to put the left over mashed potatoes in something besides myself. I just don't understand!

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,974
    They were probably talking about twice baked taters.
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Hahaha...she's funny!!!! B)
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,800
    Ray, Pack your bags and move before it gets worse. :laugh: Them tatters are never gonna be as good as the first time. :silly:
    Jupiter Jim
    I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
  • TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
    OH NO, Jim! After over 30 years she almost has me the way she wants me. I don't want to have to go through all that training again!
  • Ray I agree, after 24 years of training I wouldn't want to have to be retrained either :laugh: