Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Need to find Mollyshark for a thermapen

cherokeercherokeer Posts: 45
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
How do I get a hold of Mollyshark to order another thermapen?
·

Comments

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    presumably she'll be back here to thank all those that weighed in on her kitchen design dilemma. :laugh:
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • ShwiezzeeShwiezzee Posts: 304
    In the search forum box type in Mollyshark. You will find some post. Click on the name and you can PM the user.

Jay
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike Bar.
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    go to the "member" button up top and click "view members list" then type mollyshark in the search box...send her an e mail from there.
    ·
  • Thanks everyone got it.
    ·
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,546
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    ·
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,876
    I know who Wes is but, who the heck are the rest of these people? Must be a new crop of noobies huh?
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    well, you come on here once every six months, there are bound to be some new folks joining in during that time. if you didn't spend all your retirement time playing checkers and eating applesauce down at the home, or watching matlock all day, you'd be a little more in-tune
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • I've been on the site for a year and a half. I'm on a lot but don't have the time except for Nov or Dec to spend much time. Way Too busy to be on much except those months.
    ·
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,620
    Sundown, Just think of all the secret handshakes that have to be awarded!! :woohoo:
    Jupiter Jim
    I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
    ·
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    LOL. I'm here I'm here. Sorry..been a zoo lately. Kids home and AShark getting ready to go out of the country and end of year and beginning of year and and and.

Message received!

mShark
    ·
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,876
    My wife tells me I on the forum all the time! Short term memory problem?

Seems like there's a lot of new things going on all around me every day lately!
    ·