Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Nothing left of Mr. Butt

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Kudos to you all for seeing me through my first session of pulled pork!
It was a raging success. A 9.5 lb bone in butt has a LOT of meat and I have to say that there isn't a whole lot left. Everyone wanted to take bowls of it home. I had to fight to have enough left for my side kick Coot, aka Dick.
Again thanks to ya'll...you be de best!
Carey[p]PS Did a rack of Cats Ribs and never got one they were gone before I finished the grandkids burgers. Now I know how Tim felt at Eggtober Fest

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Sundown, way to go..Nothing like the sweet taste of success. Just stuck in a 8.5 lb BButt at 8:30 this evening. Winging it with no thermometer..just throttle control. Should be done about 4:00 p.m. tomorrow! Lots of hickory, and rubs and mustard.[p]Each one is a new challenge and a new taste with different rubs...Good luck..
    C~W[p]